Qualities of a Good Virtual Assistant (VA)
If you are planning to have a successful career as a virtual assistant or want to hire a VA, these are the qualities of a good VA to look out for
- Good Communication skills
VA needs to update clients at the beginning of each task and progress of work
- Computer skills
A VA needs to have proficient computer skills. He/She should be familiar with Microsoft office applications.
- Attention to Details
Having a keen eye for details is vital in business to minimize costly mistakes. A good VA should make sure they understand all the tasks assigned to them.
- Good Organizational skills
A VA should know how to create and keep deadlines. Have the ability to track a task, be focused on different tasks, and stay focused on different tasks.
- Can manage time
In case multiple projects are going on a VA should be able to prioritize their work.
A good VA should be able to come up with solutions and plan if a problem comes up. A VA should be flexible and have the ability to adapt to changing work conditions
To build trust a VA needs to be honest, reliable, and consistent in their work. Always understand the needs of a customer, respect them and offer relevant services.
Learn more about virtual assistants by reading our previous blogs
- Do you need a virtual assistant for your project? Learn more about us by viewing our tutorials on our Youtube Channel Spectrum Virtual Assistant YouTube Channel.
- Ever Wanted to learn how to use AutoCAD? Watch our tutorials by clicking on this link AutoCAD Floor Plan Tutorials
- Ever Wanted to learn how to use ArchiCAD? watch our tutorials by clicking on this link ArchiCAD Floor Plan Tutorials